Monday, August 27, 2007

Don't even want to think about food.

I don't know what is wrong with me. Last night about 9:30PM I was sitting on the couch watching Anne of Green Gables on youtube. All of a sudden this burning sensation came over my stomach, from the pit of my stomach all the way up into my head. I was constantly sick, no warning, just a slight escalation of the cramps that followed the burning feeling. Luckily I was able to reach the bathroom in time, but I couldn't keep anything down. Even water was too harsh. I slept in the guest room last night so that I wouldn't keep Phillip awake. I slept with a trashcan next to the bed, fortunately I did not have to use it.

I have not attempted to eat yet today, so wish me luck with that. I have managed to drink some water today, but I feel a little dehydrated still. I hate this feeling....

0 comments: