Friday, June 20, 2008

What I did on my summer vacation

  • Attended a Bachelorette party at a fantastic condo in Destin, FL with my favorite girls
  • Blueberry picking with Travis and Meagan (our kiteboarding buddies who run the dance we attend) Philip and I picked three buckets full! Our freezer doth overflow , and I will never buy store-bought blueberries again! For the same price as a teeny-tiny container at the store, I could pick my own gigantic bucket. Nothing beats sun-warmed fresh blueberries right off the bush!
  • Spinning on my new Ashford Joy, heretofore known as AJ. I love everything about AJ, and I am searching high and low to find new info on spinning. Even my fiber-disinterested husband thinks my wheel is the Bee's Knee's!
  • Kiteboarding! Phillip bought two new kites , and a new board. We are ready for any wind condition (except for no wind!)

0 comments: