Friday, August 3, 2007

This post is for a special person who knows who they are..

How long have you been knitting?
I learned to knit in elementary school, but didn't pick up the needles again until last year

Do you consider yourself a beginner, intermediate, or advance knitter?
I think I am an 'adventurous' beginner. I have knit socks, basic shawls, a mini-sweater, and I am working on my first cardigan!

What needles do you prefer? Wood?Metal?Plastic?
I mainly use wood needles, I love my bamboo needles!

If variegated or solid yarns were sitting in front of you, which would you go for?
I have tons of variegated yarns, I love them, but I have been drawn to more solid yarns as fall draws nearer...

Any other crafts or hobbies?
I knit, spin with a spindle, sew, and I am wanting to learn to embroider. I also teach a dance class with my husband, and we are surfer/snowboarder/rock climbers! :)

Are there any colors you love/hate/would tackle someone for?
I have always loved saturated colors. Lately I have been loving jewel tones such as rich greens, browns, reds, blues...

Are you a choco-holic?
Chocolate is good, but I love candy of all forms. I am a nurse, so we love our sugar-rushes!! I am a HUGE coffee addict. I am addicted to the bean! ;)

Smells? Scents??
I am allergic to most bath&body works products, but I am always bringing home new lotions and soaps. Lavender is good to toss in the stash, and anything organic get a second and third look from me! :) I am extremely allergic to anything with melons in it, real or fake....bleeech!

These questions have been pulled from many questionnaires and memes, and I hope this helps. If you post the same on your site, that would be nice!!! :)

Thank you for being my "Angel" I can't wait to reciprocate!!!!!

0 comments: