Friday, August 3, 2007

Encyclopedia of Me

Shamelessly borrowed from BellaDia, I have decided to do the Encyclopedia of Me meme. Today I start with the letter A, and progress through the alphabet until I get to Z day by day. Hopefully I will be able to post everyday, although on the days I work my posts will be latelatelate.

A
apples: biting into an apple on a crisp fall morning watching the leaves change
altitude: that feeling you get standing on the ridge of a mountain before you push off down the slope
alpaca: comfy shawls that wrap you in softness
activity: be it snowboarding, rock climbing, dancing all night at an exchange, surfing...my life is filled to overflowing with activity
athletic: why, yes I am!
Anderson Cooper: mmmm...makes silver hair sexy
adaptable
a good friend
academic
Ashley D Ingram

0 comments: