Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Knitbloggers are the best!

Why I love etsy:

These lovelies came from the delightful doggedknits's esty store: aeshannon.etsy.com
I cannot say enough about Ashley! She is a great seller. I ordered this adorable wristlet from Ashley, unknowingly while she was on vacation. Not only did she make me a whole new wristlet while at her family's, but she even included a Good Soapworks of Athens ginger citrus hand cream!!! I have been drooling over Megan's soaps and creams for some time, and now I have a tub of my very own! Many, many thanks, Ashley. I have been wearing my new wristlet everywhere, and all of my fashionista friends are eaten up with handbag-lust!
I have been knitting on my minisweater, and working a few rows of my Roza socks during my lunch breaks at work. I also have a curtain and pillows in the planning stages, and maybe a quilt...perhaps. I am waiting on an order from the Fat Quarters Shop to get here before I go further. I am still looking for leather for straps for my handbags I am working on, but I have not found a source yet! See a previous post for a heartfelt plead!! Help!
Gotta go soak in the tub now, my poison ivy rash is screaming for oatmeal bath!! Later!

0 comments: