Monday, May 28, 2007

I have been tagged! Here it goes:

The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I was hit in the shoulder by a javelin in high school. I was told that I would have died on the spot if I wasn't so strong in my shoulder muscles from swimming.

2. If I bite into something in my food, I immediately get sick. No if, ands or buts! Instantanous barfing.

3. I cried at the movie Casper when he became a real boy for an instant. In front of the swim team 9-12 yr old girl I took to see the movie. Oh, and wanted to smooch Casper, what a hottie!!

4. I used to be afraid of heights, but Phillip has broken me of that. Now I crave going up high. On mountains. Not in airplanes that people want me to jump out of. That is for CrazyPeople.

5. I was an Archaeology student in my old life. Loved it, should have stayed in it, but I think I was meant to be a nurse. Or a nurse who has a super-archaeologist alter-ego. I miss my poor Moche sometimes. I bust out the old Fagan for some good reads....

6. I used to make jewelry, and once had two offers from different shops to sell my work. I never took them up on it.

7. I am addicted to lip balm and have about 5 different ones in my handbag at all times. And what by chance do I actually use on my lips? JASON Organics Shea Nut Butter. Figures.

Wow, easier than I thought. everyone I know has currently been tagged, so I tag all of you!! Go to it girlies, and let me know when you post!!

0 comments: