Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy...December?

Where did November go? Seriously I think I blinked and November was gone! I have crafty gifts for my friends and coworkers, but I need to exchange some of my supplies out and I am ready to get ready. I am planning on a step-by-step photo array, so I am really lookng forward to this!

My teal pullover is going great. I started the first sleeve and I am loving it! I checked the fit and I think with a good blocking that it will relax a bit and have the fit I am looking for. The sleeve is flying by, so hopefully I will have a FO soon. I am knitting the fantastic Bas Relief Hat in mmmmalabrigo tortuga and oh, is it yummy yarn. I need to rip back to the ribbing, because obviously I cannot chat and count at the same time while hanging at Unwind. But I am getting the hang of using a cable needle and need I remind you that it is malabrigo? Wonderful stuff, I just don't know how I will be able to knit with another yarn again. Well, considering I am going to start the FLS in malabrigo Vaa next! So I'd better get to it! Later!

0 comments: