Thursday, August 16, 2007

SP11 Contest

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
My tape measure! I didn't realize how much it came in handy until I left it at home on a trip.

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? Ifso, how much and what type of project?
Of course! I always have a sock, and I have a scarf that I use for KIP. I am enjoying this scarf so much I don't want to finish, so if I only knit on trips, it will last longer....

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
Right now Spain would have to be #1, but Park City Utah is right there on the #2 spot. We honeymooned at Park City, and it will always have a place in my heart.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
No, but I would love to! I lust over the Sock books: 25 sensational sock, knitting vintage socks, 25 more sensational socks...my stash of sock yarn would tremble in fear!

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
Lime and Violet was the first podcast I listened to for knitting. They feel like friends I would meet for coffee and to chat about knitting and would roll around in yarn with me.:) I also listen to Stash and Burn. Cast on, Hey Mister Jessie (lindyhop podcast), the yehoodi Talk Show ( again about lindyhop), and I really like Ready,Set, Knit by Webs. Sheesh, I listen to tons of Podcasts.

0 comments: