Friday, April 13, 2007

WIP

Last night during Grey's Anatomy Girl's Night at my friends Leslie's house, I made some pretty nice progress on my Minisweater and my LMKG Chevron Scarf. Today the sun was shining and I took the handknits outside for a little photoshoot. Pardon the newbie-ness. :)





Ahhh...love those colors together. I cannot believe how much I am loving this project. I have to force myself to put it aside and work on my Minisweater, which I hope to finish within the next week. Zoink!




Sorry about the crappy shot, but my stitches are squished on my circ, and I don't have time to go to the LYS for a circ with a longer cable. And I would scavenge the longest cable off of the project currently holding it hostage, but it is my car knit (simple garter stitch shawl) and I have a 7-hour car trip to the ATL next weekend!!

Thanks for taking a photobreak with me! See you soon.
-Ash-

0 comments: