Thursday, April 12, 2007

April brings out the enviro-girl in me...

Aveda is offering a Pure Priviliges rewards club. Check it out. Earning products and supporting sustainable products at the same time? Wonderful.

Also, check out Sew Green. These wonderful blogging women are dedicated to helping us become a little more aware of the world, and the options that surround us.


I'm trying to do my part: growing salad greens and tomatoes in my backyard, buying enviromentally conscious products like pesticide-free rice and milk, cleansing products from Seventh Generation, using my dishwasher to dry on the racks instead of using the heated dry option, opening my blinds and keeping the overhead lights off during the day, and using my beloved Hints From Heloise to keep my home running smoothly.

Hope some of these tips help! I'll try to do a sustainable craft post soon....

-Ash-

0 comments: